Location: Central Kansas Office or High Plains Office
Gilmore Solutions is always looking for confident, proactive, dedicated people to join our team. Our progressive variable compensation program rewards motivated, team-oriented employees for helping us achieve organizational accomplishments.
- Ability to exhibit self-confidence while remaining humble
- Proactive, energetic, “can-do” attitude
- Dedication to enriching the lives of our employees and families, our clients, our organization, and the communities we serve
- Exhibit great troubleshooting and critical thinking skills while in a fast-paced environment with quickly-changing areas of focus
- Genuine, honest, common sense, and caring
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, active listening, and customer care skills
Expectations for the position:
Protective of Gilmore Solution’s and client’s value by exercising strict confidentiality with respect to any and all accessible information, whether verbal, written or digital.
- Represents Gilmore Solutions in a positive manner in all interactions with clients and prospective clients, projecting a positive, friendly, and professional image at all times.
- Takes advantage of training resources, participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications and participates in professional organizations in an effort to increase job knowledge.
- Priority Management; Ability to prioritize differing timelines and deliverables while staying calm in stressful situations.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when necessary to achieve client and team goals. Adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement of process and procedure, and provide constructive feedback to management.
- Inter-departmental communication and seamless cooperation.